DescriptionYour choice of reloading dies should not be a casual one. Your dies literally shape the quality and function of your reloads. Because they are so important, we give them a lot of attention.
• We use the finest alloy steels obtainable.
• Our dies are machined on Hardinge Super-Precision® lathes capable of holding the tightest tolerances in the industry.
• We guarantee our dies to produce ammunition that will properly fit any standard (SAAMI) chamber, regardless of action type.
• To maintain tolerances and guarantee that your dies will last a lifetime, they are heat treated in atmospherically controlled furnaces.
• All dies are hand polished for smooth, flawless functioning, inspected, and are ultrasonically cleaned before packaging.
• The die box is a handy cartridge loading block and storage package. Inside is a spare decapping pin, hex wrench, and a place for your shellholder!
• All Redding dies use the industry standard 7/8-14 threaded bodies.
On the following pages you will find many products that are uniquely Redding. Most have evolved by listening to the needs and desires of our customers and helping them solve specific problems.
The design of our Profile Crimp Die is an example that came about from an attempt to help silhouette shooters solve the typical “half moon” crimp so prevalent with magnum handgun cartridges. Our solution to the problem not only solved the ugly, half crimp, but proved to tighten groups as well.